PROBLEM: You strive to make your home a Safe Haven for your family and try to avoid tracking in pollution, pesticides, dirt and debris from outside. But even under the best circumstances, the floors of your home can harbour pollutants, chemicals, dust and bacteria.
SOLUTION: Rather than coat your floors with even more chemicals, harness the power of static electricity and water to get them completely clean— and keep them cleaner, longer!
• Slightly dirty Dry Superior and Chenille Mop Pads may be cleaned using the Rubber Brush.
• All slightly dirty mop pads can be washed with Norwex Washing-up Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Mop pads that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• For tough stains, pre-treat with Stain Remover or use Microfibre Cleaner Laundry Booster.
• Norwex Mop Systems clean floors using microfibre mop pads and water only.
• Perfect for a variety of floor surfaces as well as windows, walls and ceilings.
• Dry Superior Mop Pads are constructed of Norwex Microfibre and use static electricity to draw, lift and trap even the tiniest particles of dirt and debris.
• Nylon and microfibre give the Tile Mop Pad extra scrubbing power.
• Norwex Microfibre in the Window Cloth, Tile and Wet Mop Pads has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with water only when following the proper use and care instructions.
• The Wet and Window Cloth Mop Pads contain Norwex's exclusive BacLock®* agent.
• Two of the Wet Mop Pads are made from 70% recycled materials.
• Two of the Dry Mop Pads is made from 50% recycled materials
• Clean wood or laminate floors with minimal moisture. Using too much water may cause the wood to swell and can result in streaks on flooring.
• Mop pads can be rinsed in the sink, if necessary; however, you may be surprised to see that one mop pad can clean your entire floor.
Frequently Bought Together :
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven